Gold Gradient

Cold. Hard. Metal.

Friday, February 15, 2013nail a college drop out


In recent days I haven't had a ton of spare time to paint my nails and I have to say I genuinely miss it! I've been working on some pretty damn awesome sketches, but until I get to those babies I've an ice cold metallic gradient for you!


Unfortunately it's still winter and I still have to wear multiple layers to avoid freezing during my two hour commute to work. Yes, you read that right, it takes me TWO HOURS to get to work every damn day; hence the reason why I have next to no time on my hands. =(

How did I create this icy cold look?

I started with two coats of Pure Ice's limited edition velour finish Ruffled Sheets as a base and dabbed on Pure Ice Get Lowto the windows! To the walls! To the sweat drop down my... Oh, this isn't the right time for a Ying Yang Twins reference? Not even a little one? *shrugs shoulders*until I felt it was sufficient in opacity.


*products provided by PR/Manufacturer*

 Pure Ice lacquers are available at Walmart nationwide and retail for $1.97.

Why are my nails so short? The untimely death of my thumb nail.

I'm really looking forward to warm weather, long nails, and a new job closer to home.
Tune in. Drop out. Love polish.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I had to drop in and say that I love this mani! And then I got a look at your poor thumb... girl, I felt that one just looking at it :'(

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form