Barielle Barielle Carnival Fiesta

You Remind Me of My... Sweater?

Wednesday, December 05, 2012nail a college drop out

Its official, the Christmas season is here. How do I choose to celebrate? By reminiscing about an old Christmas present and painting my nails at the same damn time.

A few years ago I got a green striped sweater with little metallic details.
Bam! You've officially entered my 3am thought process. (Congrats on reading the most boring introduction I've ever come up with by the way.)


For this gift inspired manicure I used two coats of Barielle Holiday Madness from the Winter 2012 Carnival Fiesta collection and randomly placed some nail art foil from Born Pretty.

*products provided by PR/Manufacturer for review*

Barielle Holiday Madness, as well as other Barielle shades, retail for $8 and are available at Barielle.com.
Psst! If you purchase a 5-pack its $25. I'd get the 5-pack if I were you. You know, one polish fanatic to another. Just sayin'.
The Nail Art Foil Decoration Set from Born Pretty retails for $6.28 and is available at BornPrettyStore.com.

Want 10% off your Born Pretty purchase? Enter code NCL91 at checkout!!


Sweaters. The gift that keeps on giving!
Tune in. Drop out. Love polish.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like using the nail art foil it's much cheaper than buying the gold flake top coats! That design looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form