Comparison Deborah Lippmann

Gems For Your Birthday, Beyotch?

Saturday, February 04, 2012nail a college drop out

As some of you may remember, I blogged about a little polish named Birthday Beyotch. Well, I got this amidst all the hype over rainbow glitters and now I have a short comparison for you.

Milani Gems vs Icing Birthday Beyotch

 First up is Milani Gems. This is 1, 2, 3, and 4 coats respectively.

 

And of course this brings us to Icing Birthday Beyotch. Again It is shown in 1. 2, 3, and 4 coats respectively.



*Ding. Ding. Ding.* While Gems gives more coverage, Birthday Beyotch has a better mixture of colors. Not to mention the name is a hell of a lot more fun.

Which one is your favorite?
Tune in. Drop out. Love polish.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I have Gems but Im very " nahhh " about it lol !! but Bday Beyotch ! looks better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gems too and mine doesn't look like that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard there are two versions. One with pink (the remake) and one without pink (the original).

      Delete

Popular Posts

Contact Form