Black Blue

Icing Haul: Twilight, J'Adore, Frost Yourself

Thursday, August 18, 2011nail a college drop out

Every single time I go to the mall I never leave without buying a few bottles of Icing nail polish; this day was no different. Now, on with the pictures!!

1st up is Twilight. It is a black polish with silver glitter. I would say it is Golden Touch's fraternal twin.

 Next is J'Adore. The description I can give is that it is a dusty light blue cream. Full opacity can be reached in 2-3 coats.
And last, but certainly not least is... FROST YOURSELF. A pretty spiffy silver, hex glitter, HOLOGRAPHIC polish.

From one lacquer lover to another,
Love, Peace, & Polish.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. that last one is so ridiculous! i should have got it! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The last one is INSANE!!! So jealous I do not have that in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want Frost Yourself, its so pretty and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frost Yourself is unbelieveable- seeing that swatch has put it straight on my wishlist!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooweee... That frost yourself is HOT! Or should I say COLD!!! Love it!!! Found you though traceface... Follow back if you please...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form